Mouse anti RUNX1
Mouse anti-human RUNX1 antibody recognizes runt-related transcription factor 1, also known as AML1-EVI-1 fusion protein, CBF-alpha-2, PEA2-alpha B, SL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha B subunit, acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein, or oncogene AML-1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Core binding factor (CBF) is a heterodimeric transcription factor that binds to the core element of many enhancers and promoters. The protein encoded by RUNX1 gene represents the alpha subunit of CBF and is thought to be involved in the development of normal haematopoiesis. Chromosomal translocations involving RUNX1 are well-documented and have been associated with several types of leukemia (Aydin et al. 2016). Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for RUNX1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RUNX1 antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RUNX1 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 190-453 of human RUNX1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q01196 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RUNX1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RUNX1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.