Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human RUNX1 antibody recognizes RUNX1, also known as AML1-EVI-1 fusion protein, Runt-related transcription factor 1, SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha B subunit, acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein, oncogene AML-1 or polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha B subunit.
Core binding factor (CBF) is a heterodimeric transcription factor that binds to the core element of many enhancers and promoters. The protein encoded by RUNX1 gene represents the alpha subunit of CBF and is thought to be involved in the development of normal haematopoiesis. Chromosomal translocations involving RUNX1 are well-documented and have been associated with several types of leukemia (Aydin et al. 2016). Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for RUNX1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RUNX1 antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RUNX1 detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 190-453 of human RUNX1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up