RPN1 antibody | OTI5B1
Mouse anti RPN1
RPN1 antibody recognizes dolichyl-diphosphooligosaccharide--protein glycosyltransferase subunit 1, also known as dolichyl-diphosphooligosaccharide--protein glycosyltransferase 67 kDa subunit, or oligosaccharyltransferase 1 homolog.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the RPN1 gene, ribophorin-1encodes is a type I integral membrane protein found only in the rough endoplasmic reticulum. The encoded protein is part of an N-oligosaccharyl transferase complex that links high mannose oligosaccharides to asparagine residues found in the Asn-X-Ser/Thr consensus motif of nascent polypeptide chains. This protein forms part of the regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome and may mediate binding of ubiquitin-like domains to this proteasome (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RPN1 antibody detects a band of 69 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPN1 detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human RPN1 (NP_002941) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P04843 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RPN1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004579 dolichyl-diphosphooligosaccharide-protein glycotransferase activity
- GO:0008250 oligosaccharyltransferase complex
- GO:0018279 protein N-linked glycosylation via asparagine
- GO:0019718 rough microsome
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RPN1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.