RAPTOR antibody | 1A9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAPTOR detects a band of approximately 149 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant RAPTOR
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031669 cellular response to nutrient levels
- GO:0031929 TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0031931 TORC1 complex
- GO:0032008 positive regulation of TOR signaling cascade
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0071230 cellular response to amino acid stimulus
- GO:0071902 positive regulation of protein serine/threonine kinase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up