PTPN1 antibody | OTI1B4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PTPN1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PTPN1 (NP_002818) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0046627 negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0060338 regulation of type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up