PSMC5 antibody | J02/1D1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PSMC5
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PSMC5 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-130 of human PSMC5 expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000216 M/G1 transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000502 proteasome complex
- GO:0003712 transcription cofactor activity
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006521 regulation of cellular amino acid metabolic process
- GO:0006977 DNA damage response, signal transduction by p53 class mediator resulting in cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016887 ATPase activity
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0031531 thyrotropin-releasing hormone receptor binding
- GO:0043069 negative regulation of programmed cell death
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0051436 negative regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0051437 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up