Protein Kinase C Epsilon antibody | CD04/1C7
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti protein kinase C epsilon antibody detects a band of approximately 91 kDa in mouse brain lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human protein kinase C epsilon (aa 301-737)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up