Proliferation Associated Protein 2G4 antibody | OTI1D3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Proliferation Associated Protein 2G4
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Proliferation Associated Protein 2G4
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti proliferation associated protein 2G4 detects a band of approximately 44 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Full length recombinant human proliferation associated protein 2G4 (NP_006182) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006364 rRNA processing
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up