PRKAR1A antibody | OTI6C7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PRKAR1A detects a band of approximately 43 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full-length protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human PRKAR1A expression vector
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001932 regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0005952 cAMP-dependent protein kinase complex
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006833 water transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008603 cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0030552 cAMP binding
- GO:0034199 activation of protein kinase A activity
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
- GO:0071377 cellular response to glucagon stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up