PPP5C antibody | OTI5G5
Mouse anti PPP5C
Mouse anti human PP5C antibody recognizes serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 5, also known as PP5, protein phosphatase T or PPT. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The PPP5C gene encodes a serine/threonine phosphatase which is a member of the protein phosphatase catalytic subunit family. Proteins in this family participate in pathways regulated by reversible phosphorylation at serine and threonine residues, many of which are involved in the regulation of cell growth and differentiation. The product of the PPP5C gene has been shown to participate in signaling pathways in response to hormones or cellular stress, and elevated levels of this protein may be associated with breast cancer development. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2011).
Mouse anti Human PPP5C antibody detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP5C detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PPP5C (NP_006238) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P53041 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PPP5C Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004722 protein serine/threonine phosphatase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PPP5C antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.