PIN1 antibody | 855CT1.7.5
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti PIN1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PIN1 detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified His-tagged PIN1 protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0003755 peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007088 regulation of mitosis
- GO:0030512 negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0050815 phosphoserine binding
- GO:0050816 phosphothreonine binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051443 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0060393 regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up