PFKP antibody | OTI1F2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
| Mouse anti Human PFKP antibody recognizes ATP-dependent 6-phosphofructokinase, platelet type (PFKP), also known as 6-phosphofructokinase type C, 6-phosphofructokinase, platelet type, ATP-PFK, ATP-dependent 6-phosphofructokinase, platelet type, phosphofructokinase, platelet type, phosphofructo-1-kinase isozyme C, phosphofructokinase 1 and phosphohexokinase.
PFKP catalyzes the irreversible conversion of fructose-6-phosphate to fructose-1,6-bisphosphate and is a key regulatory enzyme in glycolysis. The PFKP gene, which maps to chromosome 10p, is also expressed in fibroblasts. The muscle and liver isoforms of phosphofructokinase, which map to chromosomes 12q13 and 21q22, respectively. Tetrameric phophofructokinase enzyme expressed in platelets can be composed of subunits P4, P3L, and P2L2 (Vora 1981).
Mouse anti Human PFKP antibody detects a band of 86 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PFKP detects a band of approximately 86 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PFKP (NP_002618) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Vora S (1981) Isozymes of human phosphofructokinase in blood cells and cultured cell lines: molecular and genetic evidence for a trigenic system.
Blood. 57 (4): 724-32.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up