PCNA antibody | PC10
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti PCNA antibody recognizes the proliferating cell nuclear antigen, also known as PCNA or cyclin. PCNA is a 261 amino acid nuclear protein vital for cellular DNA synthesis at the replication fork (Li et al. 1995) through its interaction with FEN1 (Wu et al. 1996). PCNA is the auxilliary protein for DNA polymerase δ (Bravo et al. 1987).
PCNA is highly conserved between mammalian species and other vertebrates and this antibody has been shown to detect PCNA in a number of species including rat, mouse and African green monkey
Mouse anti PCNA antibody recognizes proliferating cell nuclear antigen as a single band of ~29 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PCNA antibody detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity African green monkey Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat PCNA made in the Protein A expression vector pR1T2T
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000701 purine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005663 DNA replication factor C complex
- GO:0043626 PCNA complex
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006275 regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006297 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA gap filling
- GO:0006298 mismatch repair
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0015630 microtubule cytoskeleton
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0019985 translesion synthesis
- GO:0030337 DNA polymerase processivity factor activity
- GO:0032077 positive regulation of deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0032139 dinucleotide insertion or deletion binding
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
- GO:0032405 MutLalpha complex binding
- GO:0043596 nuclear replication fork
- GO:0070557 PCNA-p21 complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up