PAICS antibody | OTI5B6
Mouse anti PAICS
PAICS antibody recognizes multifunctional protein ADE2 including the following 2 domains: phosphoribosylaminoimidazole carboxylase and phosphoribosylaminoimidazole-succinocarboxamide synthase. It is also known as AIR carboxylase and SAICAR synthetase.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The PAICS gene encodes a bifunctional enzyme containing phosphoribosylaminoimidazole carboxylase activity in its N-terminal region and phosphoribosylaminoimidazole succinocarboxamide synthetase in its C-terminal region. It catalyzes steps 6 and 7 of purine biosynthesis. The gene is closely linked and divergently transcribed with a locus that encodes an enzyme in the same pathway, and transcription of the two genes is coordinately regulated. The human genome contains several pseudogenes of PAICS. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for PAICS (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human PAICS antibody detects a band of 47 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PAICS detects a band of approximately 47 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human PAICS (NP_006443) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P22234 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PAICS Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004638 phosphoribosylaminoimidazole carboxylase activity
- GO:0004639 phosphoribosylaminoimidazolesuccinocarboxamide synthase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006189 'de novo' IMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009113 purine base biosynthetic process
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PAICS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.