Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti PAG
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human PAG antibody recognizes human phosphoprotein associated with glycosphingolipid-enriched microdomains (PAG), also known as Csk-binding protein (Cbp) or transmembrane phosphoprotein Cbp. PAG is a single pass type III transmembrane protein. Mouse anti Human PAG antibody recognizes an epitope located in the cytoplasmic domain which localizes to membrane lipid rafts and is involved in regulation of T-Cell activation.
The engagement of immunoreceptors with natural ligands or antibodies is the initiating factor in a long line of events down a cytosolic signaling cascade. The transmission of signals along the various pathways within this cascade requires the phosphorylation of various substrates, by members of the src and syk families of protein tyrosine kinases (PTKs).
Evidence has shown that by binding to the SH2 domain of the protein tyrosine kinase Csk, a major negative regulator of src-family kinases, PAG acts not only acts as a ‘co-factor’ for relocating Csk to substrate rich microdomains, but also increases the affinity of Csk for src-family kinases, through the formation of PAG-Csk complexes.
Mouse anti Human PAG antibody recognizes human PAG as a single band of ~80 kDa in human cell line lysates by Western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PAG antibody detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 97 - 432 of human Cbp/PAG
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- CSK Binding Protein
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up