The engagement of immunoreceptors with natural ligands or antibodies is the initiating factor in a long line of events down a cytosolic signaling cascade. The transmission of signals along the various pathways within this cascade requires the phosphorylation of various substrates, by members of the src and syk families of protein tyrosine kinases (PTKs).
Evidence has shown that by binding to the SH2 domain of the protein tyrosine kinase Csk, a major negative regulator of src-family kinases, PAG acts not only acts as a ‘co-factor’ for relocating Csk to substrate rich microdomains, but also increases the affinity of Csk for src-family kinases, through the formation of PAG-Csk complexes.
Mouse anti Human PAG antibody recognizes human PAG as a single band of ~80 kDa in human cell line lysates by Western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PAG antibody detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 97 - 432 of human Cbp/PAG
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PAG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra