P23 antibody | OTI2D2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti P23 detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human P23 (NP_006592) produced in E.coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0000723 telomere maintenance
- GO:0000781 chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0001516 prostaglandin biosynthetic process
- GO:0003720 telomerase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005697 telomerase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050220 prostaglandin-E synthase activity
- GO:0070389 chaperone cofactor-dependent protein refolding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up