Notch 3 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human notch 3 (C-Terminal) antibody recognizes notch 3, also known as neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 3.
The NOTCH3 gene encodes the third discovered human homologue of the Drosophila melanogaster type I membrane protein notch. In Drosophila, notch interaction with its cell-bound ligands (delta, serrate) establishes an intercellular signaling pathway that plays a key role in neural development. Homologues of the notch ligands have also been identified in human, but precise interactions between these ligands and the human notch homologues remains to be determined. Mutations in NOTCH3 have been identified as the underlying cause of cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy (CADASIL1) (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human notch 3 (C-Terminal) antibody detects bands of 90 and 270 kDa representing both cleaved and full length Notch 3. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti notch 3 (C-Terminal) detects bands of approximately 90 and 270 kDa in MCF7 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 2291-2321 of human notch 3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005796 Golgi lumen
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007219 Notch signaling pathway
- GO:0007220 Notch receptor processing
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up