NCF2 antibody | H05/3G6
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
|Mouse anti NCF2 antibody recognizes neutrophil cytosol factor 2, also known as NOXA2 and P67PHOX.
NCF2 is a cytosolic component of NADPH oxidase, necessary for phagocyte reactive oxygen species (ROS) production, phagocytic microbicidal activity and innate immunity (Zhang et al. 2018). NCF2 is upregulated in response to p53 induction, and NCF2 knockdown results in reduced production of ROS and stimulates cell death (Italiano et al. 2012). A variant of the gene encoding NCF2 causes altered protein binding and is associated with very early inflammatory bowel disease (Muise et al. 2012). Mutations in NCF2 can result in granulomatous disease, an immunodeficiency characterized by recurrent infections (Tarazona-Santos et al. 2013). Pattern of NCF2 expression has been suggested as a potential diagnostic tool in cervical cancer (Lomnytska et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti NCF2 detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in RAW264.7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-526 of human NCF2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0042554 superoxide anion generation
- GO:0043020 NADPH oxidase complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up