Moesin antibody | 2C12
Moesin (for membrane-organizing extension spike protein) is a member of the ERM family which includes ezrin and radixin. ERM proteins appear to function as cross-linkers between plasma membranes and actin-based cytoskeletons. Moesin is localized to filopodia and other membranous protrusions that are important for cell-cell recognition and signaling and for cell movement (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human moesin antibody detects a band of 78 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Moesin detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human moesin expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0019898 extrinsic to membrane
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0031528 microvillus membrane
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Moesin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra