Moesin antibody | 2C12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Moesin detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human moesin expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0019898 extrinsic to membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0031528 microvillus membrane
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up