MAP4K1 antibody | C01/4C3
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human MAP4K1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human MAP4K1 antibody recognizes mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 1, also known as hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 (HPK1).
MAP4K1 has been shown to play a role in the activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinases (JNKs) (Chuang et al. 2016) and IKK-alpha/beta. MAP4K1 supports apoptosis of T cells through inhibition of the anti-apoptotic action of NF-κB and induction of activity of JNK and OHPK1 (Schulze-Luehrmann et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human MAP4K1 antibody detects a band of 96 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-274 of human MAP4K1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000185 activation of MAPKKK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005083 small GTPase regulator activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008349 MAP kinase kinase kinase kinase activity
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up