LMAN1 antibody | OTI2B10
Mouse anti LMAN1
LMAN1 antibody recognizes protein ERGIC-53, also known as endoplasmic reticulum-golgi intermediate compartment protein 53 or intracellular mannose specific lectin. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the LMAN1 gene, this protein is a type I integral membrane protein localized in the intermediate region between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi, presumably recycling between the two compartments. It is a mannose-specific lectin and is a member of a novel family of plant lectin homologs in the secretory pathway of animal cells. Mutations in the LMAN1 gene are associated with a coagulation defect. Using positional cloning, the gene was identified as the disease gene leading to combined factor V-factor VIII deficiency, a rare, autosomal recessive disorder in which both coagulation factors V and VIII are diminished (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human LMAN1 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LMAN1 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human LMAN1 (NP_005561) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P49257 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LMAN1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of LMAN1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.