Laminin Beta 3 antibody | OTI3A2
Encoded by LAMB3 gene, laminin beta 3 belongs to a family of basement membrane proteins. This protein, together with an alpha and a gamma subunit, forms laminin-5. Mutations in LAMB3 cause epidermolysis bullosa junctional Herlitz type, and generalized atrophic benign epidermolysis bullosa, diseases that are characterized by blistering of the skin. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode the same protein have been found for LAMB3 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human laminin beta 3 antibody detects a band of 150 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti laminin beta 3 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 424-773 of human laminin beta 3 (NP_000219) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0008544 epidermis development
- GO:0031581 hemidesmosome assembly
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Laminin Beta 3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra