Laminin Beta 3 antibody | OTI3A2
Mouse anti Laminin Beta 3
Laminin beta 3 antibody recognizes laminin subunit beta-3, also known as epiligrin subunit bata, kalinin B1 chain, kalinin subunit beta, kalinin-140kDa, laminin B1k chain or laminin S B3 chain. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by LAMB3 gene, laminin beta 3 belongs to a family of basement membrane proteins. This protein, together with an alpha and a gamma subunit, forms laminin-5. Mutations in LAMB3 cause epidermolysis bullosa junctional Herlitz type, and generalized atrophic benign epidermolysis bullosa, diseases that are characterized by blistering of the skin. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants that encode the same protein have been found for LAMB3 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human laminin beta 3 antibody detects a band of 150 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti laminin beta 3 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 424-773 of human laminin beta 3 (NP_000219) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13751 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LAMB3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0008544 epidermis development
- GO:0031581 hemidesmosome assembly
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Laminin Beta 3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.