IRF6 antibody | OTI2C10
Encoded by the IRF6 gene, interferon regulatory factor 6 is member of the interferon regulatory transcription factor (IRF) family. Family members share a highly-conserved N-terminal helix-turn-helix DNA-binding domain and a less conserved C-terminal protein-binding domain. IRF6 may be a transcriptional activator. Mutations in the IRF6 gene can cause van der Woude syndrome and popliteal pterygium syndrome. Mutations in IRF6 are also associated with non-syndromic orofacial cleft type 6. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, May 2011).
Mouse anti Human IRF6 antibody, clone OTI2C10 detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IRF6 detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human IRF6 (NP_006138) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0045941 positive regulation of transcription
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060337 type I interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060644 mammary gland epithelial cell differentiation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IRF6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra