ILF2 antibody | OTI6F1
Mouse anti ILF2
ILF2 antibody recognizes interleukin enhancer-binding factor 2, also known as nuclear factor of activated T-cells. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the ILF2 gene is the 45 kDa component of nuclear factor of activated T-cells (NFAT), a heterodimer of 45 kDa and 90 kDa proteins. NFAT is a transcription factor required for T-cell expression of the interleukin 2 gene. It also binds RNA and is an essential component for encapsidation and protein priming of hepatitis B viral polymerase. The complex has been shown to repair DNA breaks by nonhomologous end joining and can also negatively regulate the microRNA processing pathway. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Related pseudogenes have been found on chromosomes 3 and 14 (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2012).
Mouse anti Human ILF2 antibody detects a band of 45 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ILF2 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human ILF2 expression vector
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q12905 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ILF2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016740 transferase activity
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ILF2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.