ILF2 antibody | OTI6F1
The protein encoded by the ILF2 gene is the 45 kDa component of nuclear factor of activated T-cells (NFAT), a heterodimer of 45 kDa and 90 kDa proteins. NFAT is a transcription factor required for T-cell expression of the interleukin 2 gene. It also binds RNA and is an essential component for encapsidation and protein priming of hepatitis B viral polymerase. The complex has been shown to repair DNA breaks by nonhomologous end joining and can also negatively regulate the microRNA processing pathway. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Related pseudogenes have been found on chromosomes 3 and 14 (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2012).
Mouse anti Human ILF2 antibody detects a band of 45 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ILF2 detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length protein expressed in 293T cell transfected with human ILF2 expression vector
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016740 transferase activity
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ILF2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|