IL-23 Receptor antibody | OTI5H9
Mouse anti IL-23 Receptor
IL-23 receptor antibody recognizes interleukin-23 receptor, also known as IL23R. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the IL23R gene, the IL-23 receptor is a subunit of the receptor for IL23A/IL23. This protein pairs with the receptor molecule IL12RB1/IL12Rbeta1, and both are required for IL23A signaling. This protein associates constitutively with Janus kinase 2 (JAK2), and also binds to transcription activator STAT3 in a ligand-dependent manner (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human interleukin-23 receptor antibody detects a band of 69 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IL-23 receptor detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 57-355 of human interleukin-23 receptor (NP_653302) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q5VWK5 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL23R Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-23 Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.