Mouse anti IGFBP-7
IGFBP-7 antibody recognizes insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 7 , also known as IBP-7 , IGF-binding protein 7 , IGFBP-7, IGFBP-rP1, MAC25 protein, PGI2-stimulating factor, or prostacyclin-stimulating factor.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
IGFBP-7 encodes a member of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-binding protein (IGFBP) family. IGFBPs bind IGFs with high affinity, and regulate IGF availability in body fluids and tissues and modulate IGF binding to its receptors. This protein binds IGF-I and IGF-II with relatively low affinity, and belongs to a subfamily of low-affinity IGFBPs. It also stimulates prostacyclin production and cell adhesion. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for IGFBP-7, and one variant has been associated with retinal arterial macroaneurysm.
Mouse anti Human IGFBP-7 antibody detects a band of 31 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IGFBP-7 detects a band of approximately 31 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, aa52-156 of human IGFBP-7
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q16270 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGFBP7 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001558 regulation of cell growth
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005520 insulin-like growth factor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IGFBP-7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.