Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human IGFBP-7 antibody recognizes Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 7 , also known as IBP-7, IGF-binding protein 7, IGFBP-rP1, MAC25 protein, PGI2-stimulating factor, prostacyclin-stimulating factor and tumor-derived adhesion factor (TAF).
IGFBP-7 encodes a member of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-binding protein (IGFBP) family. IGFBPs bind IGFs with high affinity, and regulate IGF availability in body fluids and tissues and modulate IGF binding to its receptors. This protein binds IGF-I and IGF-II with relatively low affinity, and belongs to a subfamily of low-affinity IGFBPs. It also stimulates prostacyclin production and cell adhesion. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for IGFBP-7, and one variant has been associated with retinal arterial macroaneurysm.
Mouse anti Human IGFBP-7 antibody detects a band of 31 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IGFBP-7 detects a band of approximately 31 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, aa52-156 of human IGFBP-7
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up