IGF2BP-2 antibody | OTI3C8
Mouse anti IGF2BP-2
Mouse anti human IGF2BP-2 antibody recognizes insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 2, also known as IGF2 binding protein 2 or VICKZ family member 2. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
IGF2BP-2 is a member of the IGF-II mRNA-binding protein (IMP) family. It functions by binding to the 5' UTR of the insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF2) mRNA and regulating IGF2 translation. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti IGF2BP-2 antibody detects bands of 62 and 66 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti IGF2BP-2 detects a bands of 62 and 66 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human IGF2BP-2 (NP_006539) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y6M1 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGF2BP2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003730 mRNA 3'-UTR binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0017148 negative regulation of translation
- GO:0042035 regulation of cytokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0044430 cytoskeletal part
- GO:0045182 translation regulator activity
- GO:0048027 mRNA 5'-UTR binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IGF2BP-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.