IgE antibody | AbD39962
Human anti Human IgE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Fab antibody
|Human anti human IgE, clone AbD39962 recognizes human IgE. No cross-reactivity is seen with other human immunoglobulin subclasses.
The monovalent Fab format of this antibody (TZA028) is tagged with a SpyTag at the C-terminus of the Fab heavy chain, enabling the user to couple it to a SpyCatcher reagent for conversion to alternative formats in less than an hour.
Human anti human IgE, clone AbD39962 is also available as a bivalent Fab antibody already coupled to HRP (TZA028P).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. strain. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag, a SpyTag version 2 (VPTIVMVDAYKRYK) and a His-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.0095% MIT
- Recombinant human IgE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up