hnRNP F antibody | OTI5F5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hnRNP F detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human hnRNP F (NP_004957) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.52 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003727 single-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0030530 heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0043484 regulation of RNA splicing
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up