Histone Deacetylase 4 antibody | 7B2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti histone deacetylase 4 detects a band of approximately 140 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human histone deacetylase 4 expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000118 histone deacetylase complex
- GO:0004407 histone deacetylase activity
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010832 negative regulation of myotube differentiation
- GO:0014894 response to denervation involved in regulation of muscle adaptation
- GO:0014898 cardiac muscle hypertrophy in response to stress
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0017053 transcriptional repressor complex
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030955 potassium ion binding
- GO:0033235 positive regulation of protein sumoylation
- GO:0033613 activating transcription factor binding
- GO:0034983 peptidyl-lysine deacetylation
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0043393 regulation of protein binding
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0045820 negative regulation of glycolysis
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
- GO:0070932 histone H3 deacetylation
- GO:0070933 histone H4 deacetylation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up