GORASP1 antibody | OTI5G8
Mouse anti GORASP1
GORASP1 antibody recognizes golgi reassembly stacking protein 1, also known as golgi peripheral membrane protein p65 or golgi phosphoprotein 5. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The Golgi complex plays a key role in the sorting and modification of proteins exported from the endoplasmic reticulum. Encoded by the GORASP1 gene, the Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1 is a membrane protein involved in establishing the stacked structure of the Golgi apparatus. It is a caspase-3 substrate, and cleavage of this encoded protein contributes to Golgi fragmentation in apoptosis. This encoded protein can form a complex with the Golgi matrix protein GOLGA2, and this complex binds to the vesicle docking protein p115. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of GORASP1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human GORASP1 antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GORASP1 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human GORASP1 (NP_114105) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9BQQ3 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GORASP1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000088 mitotic prophase
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GORASP1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.