GORASP1 antibody | OTI5G8
The Golgi complex plays a key role in the sorting and modification of proteins exported from the endoplasmic reticulum. Encoded by the GORASP1 gene, the Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 1 is a membrane protein involved in establishing the stacked structure of the Golgi apparatus. It is a caspase-3 substrate, and cleavage of this encoded protein contributes to Golgi fragmentation in apoptosis. This encoded protein can form a complex with the Golgi matrix protein GOLGA2, and this complex binds to the vesicle docking protein p115. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants of GORASP1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human GORASP1 antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GORASP1 detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human GORASP1 (NP_114105) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000088 mitotic prophase
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GORASP1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|