Focal Adhesion Kinase antibody | OTI4A8
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Focal Adhesion Kinase
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Focal Adhesion Kinase
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti focal adhesion kinase detects a band of approximately 125 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human focal adhesion kinase (NP_722560) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007172 signal complex assembly
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042169 SH2 domain binding
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up