ErbB2 antibody | OTI4F10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ErbB2 detects a band of approximately 185 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 676-1255 of human ErbB2 (NP_004439) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005006 epidermal growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007507 heart development
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0019903 protein phosphatase binding
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0043406 positive regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0045765 regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050679 positive regulation of epithelial cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up