EIF3G antibody | AB05/3H10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti EIF3G
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti EIF3G antibody recognizes eukaryotic translation initiation factor 3 subunit G, also known as EIF3S4.
EIF3G is a subunit of the mammalian EIF3 complex, and is involved with translation reinitiation and protein synthesis (Kim et al. 2013). Roles for EIF3G have been identified in the cytoskeletal network (Burnicka-Turek et al. 2010) and in caspase-mediated apoptosis (Kim et al. 2013). EIF3G appears to play roles in cancer development, and clues have included its nuclear distribution in breast cancer cells (Zheng et al. 2016) and overexpression in an adriamycin-resistant erythroleukemia cell line (Zhu et al. 2009). It has also been suggested that EIF3G could be a target for managing chemoresistance in patients with colorectal cancer (Yang et al. 2018). A single nucleotide polymorphism is associated with risk of narcolepsy (Holm et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti EIF3G detects a band of approximately 42 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-320 of human EIF3G
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up