EGF R antibody | C225
Human anti EGF Receptor (Cetuximab Biosimilar)
Anti-EGF R Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug cetuximab (Erbitux) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human Anti-EGF R Antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-cetuximab antibodies, for example HCA220 and HCA221P. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-cetuximab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA221.
Cetuximab (Erbitux) is a chimeric monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) approved for treatment of KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancers and squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. This therapeutic antibody is directed against EGFR and inhibits tumor cell proliferation by blocking the interaction of epidermal growth factor (EGF) with its receptor.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-cetuximab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human EGF R
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EGF R antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|