Drebrin-Like Protein antibody | OTI7B7
Mouse anti Human debrin-like protein antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti drebrin-like protein detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human drebrin-like protein (NP_054782) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016601 Rac protein signal transduction
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Drebrin-Like Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|