Drebrin-Like Protein antibody | OTI7B7
Mouse anti Drebrin-Like Protein
Drebrin-like protein antibody recognizes drebrin-like protein, also known as HPK1-interacting protein of 55 kDa, SH3 domain-containing protein 7, cervical SH3P7, cervical mucin-associated protein, drebrin-F, or drebrin-like protein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human debrin-like protein antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti drebrin-like protein detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human drebrin-like protein (NP_054782) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9UJU6 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DBNL Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008047 enzyme activator activity
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016601 Rac protein signal transduction
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Drebrin-Like Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.