DLD antibody | OTI6D5
Dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase is a component of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex, and the branched-chain alpha-keto acide dehydrogenase complex. Mutations in DLD have been identified in patients with E3-deficient maple syrup urine disease and lipoamide dehydrogenase deficiency (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human DLD antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DLD detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human DLD (NP_000099) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004148 dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006099 tricarboxylic acid cycle
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0006554 lysine catabolic process
- GO:0009083 branched chain family amino acid catabolic process
- GO:0010510 regulation of acetyl-CoA biosynthetic process from pyruvate
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DLD antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|