DLD antibody | OTI6D5
Mouse anti DLD
DLD antibody recognizes mitochondrial dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase, also known as E3 component of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, 2-oxo-glutarate complex, diaphorase, or lipoyl dehydrogenase.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase is a component of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex, and the branched-chain alpha-keto acide dehydrogenase complex. Mutations in DLD have been identified in patients with E3-deficient maple syrup urine disease and lipoamide dehydrogenase deficiency (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human DLD antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DLD detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human DLD (NP_000099) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P09622 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DLD Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004148 dihydrolipoyl dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006099 tricarboxylic acid cycle
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0006554 lysine catabolic process
- GO:0009083 branched chain family amino acid catabolic process
- GO:0010510 regulation of acetyl-CoA biosynthetic process from pyruvate
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DLD antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.