Desmin antibody | AbD03744
Filter by Application:P WB Reset
Human anti Human Desmin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Human desmin, clone AbD03744 recognizes desmin, a member of the class III family of intermediate filaments. Desmin constitutes part of the cytoskeleton, and is the characteristic intermediate filament of all three types of muscle cells (skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle).
Desmin is a 52 kDa protein encoded by nine exons of a gene located at 2q35. Desmin forms a cytoskeletal network across the muscle fiber bordering at the plasma and nuclear membrane and is particularly localized to the subplasmalemmal region and the Z-band. Staining for desmin is useful for identification of rhabdomyosarcomas and leiomyomas.
For use in immunohistology staining we recommend the use of an anti-His tag bridging antibody, followed by visualization using the Dako Duet staining system.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. Coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the anti-body heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human desmin produced in E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/500|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/500|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up