Cytokeratin 18 antibody | AbD25791
Human anti Cytokeratin 18
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
- Cytokeratin 18
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytokeratin 18 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The BAP enzymatic activity is silenced by mutation. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Human recombinant monoclonal antibody purified by StrepTactin affinity chromatography from E. coli extracts.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Cytokeratin 18
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0034451 centriolar satellite
- GO:0043000 Golgi to plasma membrane CFTR protein transport
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045095 keratin filament
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up