Cytochrome P450 3A4 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Cytochrome P450 3A4
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Cytochrome P450 3A4
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytochrome P450 3A4 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in human liver tissue cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human cytochrome P450 3A4 expressed in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005496 steroid binding
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0006706 steroid catabolic process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0008209 androgen metabolic process
- GO:0009822 alkaloid catabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0016098 monoterpenoid metabolic process
- GO:0016712 oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, reduced flavin or flavoprotein as one donor, and incorporation of one atom of oxygen
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0030343 vitamin D3 25-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0033780 taurochenodeoxycholate 6alpha-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0034875 caffeine oxidase activity
- GO:0042359 vitamin D metabolic process
- GO:0042738 exogenous drug catabolic process
- GO:0046483 heterocycle metabolic process
- GO:0047638 albendazole monooxygenase activity
- GO:0050591 quinine 3-monooxygenase activity
- GO:0050649 testosterone 6-beta-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0070576 vitamin D 24-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0070989 oxidative demethylation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up