Cytochrome P450 2E1 antibody | OTI5F11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Cytochrome P450 2E1 detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in Human liver cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human cytochrome P450 2E1 (NP_000764) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0008202 steroid metabolic process
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0016098 monoterpenoid metabolic process
- GO:0016709 oxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, NADH or NADPH as one donor, and incorporation of one atom of oxygen
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0017144 drug metabolic process
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0046483 heterocycle metabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up