Cebpb antibody | L01/5C4
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human Cebpb
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human CEBPB antibody recognizes CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta, also known as liver activator protein, nuclear factor NF-IL6 or transcription factor 5.
CEBPB is a transcription factor that plays an important role in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses. CEBPB forms heterodimers with CEBPA and CEBPG and has also been shown to be crucial for maintenance of normal macrophage function, including macrophage-mediated muscle repair (Ruffell et al. 2009). In glioblastoma, increased activity of EGF R has been shown to result in up-regulation of CEBPB and vice versa, boosting oncogenic signaling (Selagea et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human CEBPB antibody detects bands of 40 kDa and 44 kDa in U-87 MG cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-345 of human CEBPB
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up