CDX2 is a member of the caudal-related homeobox transcription factor gene family. The encoded protein is a major regulator of intestine-specific genes involved in cell growth an differentiation. This protein also plays a role in early embryonic development of the intestinal tract. Aberrant expression of CDX2 is associated with intestinal inflammation and tumorigenesis (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human CDX2 antibody detects a band of 38 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CDX2 detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in HCT116 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant protein of partial human CDX2 (amino acids 150-249)
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDX2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra