CDX2 is a member of the caudal-related homeobox transcription factor gene family. The encoded protein is a major regulator of intestine-specific genes involved in cell growth an differentiation. This protein also plays a role in early embryonic development of the intestinal tract. Aberrant expression of CDX2 is associated with intestinal inflammation and tumorigenesis (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human CDX2 antibody detects a band of 38 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CDX2 detects a band of approximately 38 kDa in HCT116 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant protein of partial human CDX2 (amino acids 150-249)
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q99626 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDX2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDX2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.