CD97 antibody | MEM-180
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD97 antibody, clone MEM-180 recognizes the human CD97 cell surface antigen, a 74-89 kDa glycoprotein expressed by granulocytes, monocytes, some activated lymphocytes and weakly by resting lymphocytes (5-15%). Mouse anti Human CD97 antibody, clone MEM-180 has been reported to detect CD97 antigen weakly in western blotting.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
References for CD97 antibody
Steinert, M. et al. (2002) Expression and regulation of CD97 in colorectal carcinoma cell lines and tumor tissues.
Am J Pathol. 161 (5): 1657-67.
Hamann, J. et al. (1998) Characterization of the CD55 (DAF)-binding site on the seven-span transmembrane receptor CD97.
Eur J Immunol. 28 (5): 1701-7.
Wobus, M. et al. (2004) N-glycosylation of CD97 within the EGF domains is crucial for epitope accessibility in normal and malignant cells as well as CD55 ligand binding.
Int J Cancer. 112 (5): 815-22.
Yona, S. et al. (2008) Ligation of the adhesion-GPCR EMR2 regulates human neutrophil function.
FASEB J. 22 (3): 741-51.
Wobus, M. et al. (2015) Association of the EGF-TM7 receptor CD97 expression with FLT3-ITD in acute myeloid leukemia.
Oncotarget. 6 (36): 38804-15.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004930 G-protein coupled receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007218 neuropeptide signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up