CD52 antibody | YTH66.9HL
CD52 is expressed at high density by lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, thymocytes and macrophages. It is expressed by most lymphoid derived malignancies, although expression on myeloma cells is variable.
Humanised versions of CAMPATH-1 specific antibodies are used for the treatment of a range of lymphoid malignancies (Blatt et al. 2014).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 2 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised DA rat were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag.1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P31358 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD52 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD52 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/20|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgM:Biotin||302008||C E IB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgM:RPE||302009||F||0.5 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgM:HRP||STAR116P||E WB||0.5 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD52 antibody
Hale, G. et al. (1985) Reactivity of rat monoclonal antibody CAMPATH-1 with human leukaemia cells and its possible application for autologous bone marrow transplantation.
Br J Haematol. 60 (1): 41-8.
Hale, G. et al. (1998) Improving the outcome of bone marrow transplantation by using CD52 monoclonal antibodies to prevent graft-versus-host disease and graft rejection.
Blood. 92 (12): 4581-90.
Hale, G. et al. (1983) Effects of monoclonal anti-lymphocyte antibodies in vivo in monkeys and humans.
Mol Biol Med. 1 (3): 321-34.
Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies.
Exp Anim. 49 (2): 97-110.
van der Windt, D.J. et al. (2010) Investigation of lymphocyte depletion and repopulation using alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) in cynomolgus monkeys.
Am J Transplant. 2010 Apr;10(4):773-83.