CD49c antibody | 17C6
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD49c
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD49c antibody, clone 17C6 recognizes CD49c, a ~150 kDa cell surface antigen which is also known as the alpha-3 integrin and as VLA-3. CD49c is very weakly expressed on peripheral blood leucocytes and is not found on platelets. Epithelial cells and endothelial cells express significant levels of CD49c.
Mouse anti Human CD49c antibody, clone 17C6 is routinely tested by flow cytometry on A431 epithelial cell line.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD49c transfected cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the NS2 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD49c antibody
Nussbaum, G. et al. (2006) Peptide p277 of HSP60 signals T cells: inhibition of inflammatory chemotaxis.
Int Immunol. 18: 1413-9.
Steinberg, F. et al. (2012) SNX17 protects integrins from degradation by sorting between lysosomal and recycling pathways.
J Cell Biol. 197 (2): 219-30.
Zanin-Zhorov, A. et al. (2003) T cells respond to heat shock protein 60 via TLR2: activation of adhesion and inhibition of chemokine receptors.
FASEB J. 17: 1567-9.
- Integrin Alpha 3 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up