CD45RO antibody | UCHL1
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD45RO:StarBright UltraViolet 795
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD45RO monoclonal antibody, clone UCHL1 recognizes the low molecular weight isoform (180 kDa) of the leucocyte common antigen (LCA). The antigen is expressed by a functional subset of T cells with memory phenotype.
In peripheral blood Mouse anti Human CD45RO, clone UCHL1 stains 40-80% of lymphocytes and all monocytes and granulocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Marmoset
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright UltraViolet 795 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Human IL-2 dependent T cells
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3/NS1/1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright UltraViolet 795 340 792
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Smith, S.H. et al. (1986) Functional subsets of human helper-inducer cells defined by a new monoclonal antibody, UCHL1.
Immunology 58: 63-70.
References for CD45RO antibody
Norton, A.J. et al. (1986) Monoclonal antibody (UCHL1) that recognises normal and neoplastic T cells in routinely fixed tissues.
J Clin Pathol. 39 (4): 399-405.
Terry. L.A. et al. (1987) Phenotypic heterogeneity of the CD4+ and CD8+ subsets.
Leucocyte Typing III. McMichael, A.J., Beverley, P.C.L. et al. eds. University Press. pp 225-7.
Akbar, A.N. et al. (1988) Loss of CD45R and gain of UCHL1 reactivity is a feature of primed T cells.
J Immunol. 140 (7): 2171-8.
Beverley, P.C.L. et al. (1988) Phenotypic diversity of the CD45 antigen and its relation to function.
Immunology, Suppl. 1: 3-5.
Merkenschlager, M. et al. (1988) Limiting dilution analysis of proliferative responses in human lymphocyte populations defined by the monoclonal antibody UCHL1: implications for differential CD45 expression in T cell memory formation.
Eur J Immunol. 18 (11): 1653-61.
Terry, L.A. et al. (1988) The monoclonal antibody, UCHL1, recognizes a 180,000 MW component of the human leucocyte-common antigen, CD45.
Immunology. 64 (2): 331-6.
Cavers, M. et al. (2002) Differential expression of beta1 and beta2 integrins and L-selectin on CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes in human blood: comparative analysis between isolated cells, whole blood samples and cryopreserved preparations.
Clin Exp Immunol. 127: 60-5.
Leigh, J.E. et al. (2006) Characterization of the immune status of CD8+ T cells in oral lesions of human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons with oropharyngeal Candidiasis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13: 678-83.
View The Latest Product References
Nistala, K. et al. (2008) Interleukin-17-producing T cells are enriched in the joints of children with arthritis, but have a reciprocal relationship to regulatory T cell numbers.
Arthritis Rheum. 58: 875-87.
Hutnick, N.A. et al. (2010) Vaccination with Ad5 vectors expands Ad5-specific CD8 T cells without altering memory phenotype or functionality.
PLoS One. 5: e14385.
Liu Y et al. (2015) Fractionation of human spermatogenic cells using STA-PUT gravity sedimentation and their miRNA profiling.
Sci Rep. 5: 8084.
Wilson, C.L. et al. (2015) Ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase 1: A novel functional marker for liver myofibroblasts and a therapeutic target in chronic liver disease.
J Hepatol. 63 (6): 1421-8.
Beverley, P.C. (1987) Human T cell subsets.
Immunol Lett. 14 (4): 263-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up