CD27 antibody | LT27
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD27:StarBright UltraViolet 605
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD27, clone LT27, recognizes the human T-cell activation antigen, CD27. This antigen is expressed on activated T lymphocytes and belongs to a family of proteins associated with the nerve growth factor receptor. CD27 is expressed by thymocytes and peripheral T cells and also by EBV transformed B cell lines.
Mouse anti human CD27, clone LT27 precipitates a ~55 kDa protein under reducing conditions or a ~120 kDa protein under non-reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright UltraViolet 605 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Normal human blood lymphocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the P3. X 63-Ag8-653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright UltraViolet 605 340 609
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
References for CD27 antibody
Ravoet, A.M. et al. (1989) CD25 mAb: epitopes recognised, effect on lymphocyte activation, mediation of ADCC
in Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens Eds Knapp, W. et al. Oxford University Press pp 408-411.
Boxall, S. et al. (2004) Abnormal cell surface antigen expression in individuals with variant CD45 splicing and histiocytosis.
Pediatr Res. 55 (3): 478-84.
Griebel, P.J. et al. (2007) Cross-reactivity of mAbs to human CD antigens with sheep leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 115-22.
Becker, P.D. et al. (2010) Generation of Human Antigen-Specific Monoclonal IgM Antibodies Using Vaccinated ‘‘Human Immune System’’ Mice
PLoS One. 5(10). pii: e13137.
van Zelm, M.C. et al. (2007) Replication history of B lymphocytes reveals homeostatic proliferation and extensive antigen-induced B cell expansion.
J Exp Med. 204: 645-55.
Steger, B. et al. (2014) CD4(+)and CD8(+)T-cell reactions against leukemia-associated- or minor-histocompatibility-antigens in AML-patients after allogeneic SCT.
Immunobiology. 219 (4): 247-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008588 release of cytoplasmic sequestered NF-kappaB
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016064 immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0045579 positive regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up