Mouse anti Human CD16/CD56 antibody panel, clones LNK16, MEM-188 is a combination of two monoclonal antibodies recognising the human CD16, clone LNK16 and CD56, clone MEM-188 cell surface antigens. This combination is particularly useful for the detection of all natural killer cells due to the fact that different subsets of these cells exist that are either CD16+/CD56+, CD16+/CD56- or CD16-/CD56+.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
anchored to membrane
integral to membrane
regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD16/CD56
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for CD16/CD56
Costa, P. CD56 Workshop Panel Report. In: Leucocyte typing VI. white cell differentiation antigens (1997) p. 271-272.
Kishimoto, T. et al. Eds. Garland Publishing Inc. New York and London.
Harbige, L.S. et al. (2016) Immune Response of Healthy Adults to the Ingested Probiotic Lactobacillus casei Shirota.
Scand J Immunol. 84 (6): 353-64.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra