CD16/CD56 | LNK16/MEM-188
Mouse anti Human CD16/CD56 antibody panel, clones LNK16, MEM-188 is a combination of two monoclonal antibodies recognising the human CD16, clone LNK16 and CD56, clone MEM-188 cell surface antigens. This combination is particularly useful for the detection of all natural killer cells due to the fact that different subsets of these cells exist that are either CD16+/CD56+, CD16+/CD56- or CD16-/CD56+.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O75015 Related reagents
- P08637 Related reagents
- P13591 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FCGR3B Related reagents
- FCGR3A Related reagents
- NCAM1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0019864 IgG binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD16/CD56
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||50 Test||F|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||200 Test||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD16/CD56
Costa, P. CD56 Workshop Panel Report. In: Leucocyte typing VI. white cell differentiation antigens (1997) p. 271-272.
Kishimoto, T. et al. Eds. Garland Publishing Inc. New York and London.
Harbige, L.S. et al. (2016) Immune Response of Healthy Adults to the Ingested Probiotic Lactobacillus casei Shirota.
Scand J Immunol. 84 (6): 353-64.