CD148 antibody | D02/2F7
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti CD148
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti CD148 antibody recognizes receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase eta (RPTP), also known as PTPRJ and DEP1.
CD148 is a transmembrane protein tyrosine phosphatase, a group of proteins important for regulating cell signaling pathways. CD148 expression is found on a wide range of cell types, including epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and hematopoetic cell populations. CD148 appears to function in suppression of growth factor signals, inhibiting cell growth and transformation (Takahashi et al. 2016). More specifically, CD148 may dephosphorylate proteins important for tumor growth or survival, including ERK1/2 and VEGFR. Tumor-suppressive roles of CD148 have been identified in colon, breast, and thyroid cancers. In contrast, CD148 may promote metastasis in other cancers including breast cancer and glioma cells. In gastric cancer, suppression of CD148 may be an indicator of poor outcomes, suggesting its use as a prognostic marker and therapeutic target (Sun et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CD148 antibody detects a band of approximately 250 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 36-541 of human CD148
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005911 cell-cell junction
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0045295 gamma-catenin binding
- GO:0070097 delta-catenin binding
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up