CD10 antibody | SN5c
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD10:StarBright Violet 710
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD10 antibody, clone SN5c recognizes human neprilysin, also known as CD10, atriopeptidase, enkephalinase, neutral endopeptidase 24.11, skin fibroblast elastase or common acute lymphocytic leukemia antigen (CALLA). CD10 is a 749 aminoacid, ~100 kDa single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein expressed by acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cells and by peripheral blood granulocytes.
Defects in the MME gene encoding CD10 can lead to the development of the peripheral nervous system disorder, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 2T (
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Violet 710 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukemia cells
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse PS/NS1/1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Violet 710 401 713
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
Matsuzaki, H. et al. (1987) Unique epitopes of common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen detected by new monoclonal antibodies.
Cancer Res. 47 (8): 2160-6.
References for CD10 antibody
Biddle, W.C. et al. (1989) In vitro and in vivo cytotoxic activity of anti-human leukemia monoclonal antibodies SN5c and SN6 daunorubicin conjugates.
Leuk Res. 13 (8): 699-707.
Riemann, D. et al. (2001) Caveolae/lipid rafts in fibroblast-like synoviocytes: ectopeptidase-rich membrane microdomains.
Biochem J. 354 (Pt 1): 47-55.
Diaz-Romero, J. et al. (2008) Immunophenotypic changes of human articular chondrocytes during monolayer culture reflect bona fide dedifferentiation rather than amplification of progenitor cells.
J Cell Physiol. 214: 75-83.
Pilling, D. et al. (2009) Identification of markers that distinguish monocyte-derived fibrocytes from monocytes, macrophages, and fibroblasts.
PLoS One. 4 (10): e7475.
Manini, I. et al. (2020) Heterogeneity Matters: Different Regions of Glioblastoma Are Characterized by Distinctive Tumor-Supporting Pathways.
Cancers (Basel). 12 (10)Oct 13 [Epub ahead of print].
Glynn, E. & Fromm, J.R. (2020) Immunophenotypic Characterization and Purification of Neoplastic Cells from Lymph Nodes Involved by T-Cell/Histiocyte-rich Large B-cell Lymphoma by Flow Cytometry and Flow Cytometric Cell Sorting.
Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 98 (1): 88-98.
Caponnetto, F. et al. (2020) Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells in Madelung's Disease: Morphological and Functional Characterization.
Cells. 10 (1): 44.
Kirolos, S.A. and Gomer, R.H. (2022) The extracellular sialidase NEU3 induces neutrophil priming
bioRxiv. 24 Feb [Epub ahead of print].
View The Latest Product References
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up